- Padel is funny and healthy.
- It is played on a walled court about half a size of a tennis court.
- Padel rules are broadly the same as tennis, but you serve underarm and the walls are used to bounce off the ball like squash.
- The very easy to use racket simplify the gameIs stringless and shorter than tennis one and the balls are depressurized.
Fun is guaranteed!
HOW TO PLAY PADEL?
- Everyone can play Padel!
- Adults and children together
- It is tipically played in doubles and couples can be mixed.
- Padel is very good to maintain both fun and healthy life style.
- You can play with Your friends or, make padel sociable! Meet people with your same passions!