ROUND TOWER was built in 1475 near an earlier structure which has not been preserved. Its erection was ordered by town podesta Pietro de Mula.
Following its restoration, this tower has also been turned into a bar, located in its central room and on the watchtower, now a terrace with a view of the waterfront and the Island of Sveti Nikola.
Inside the tower, loopholes and the original steep stone stairs have been preserved.
Add to favorites Remove from favorites